The ultimate summer shoe is light, breathable and flexible. The UP RISE LITE in recycled canvas is all of the above. Only weighing 214 grams, they make you feel like you are walking on clouds, yet they still offers enough support to keep you on your feet all day long.
• Recycled (60%) /Organic (40%) Cotton canvas upper. Mixing the recycled fibers with virgin cotton offers increased durability.
• Internal stretch-fit construction hugs the foot.
• Recycled Polyester non-wicking laces.
• Merino wool lining for extreme comfort, natural temperature control and odour repelling properties.
• Open cell memory foam footbed with 20% recycled post-production waste.
• The STEP-UP sole unit is packed with technology and has been developed with a sustainable mindset. Lightness, durability and comfort have been the key drivers for this design.
• Pebax® Rnew® midsole compound offers more rebound and is lighter than conventional EVA.
• Natural rubber outsole improves grip and durability.